This sightseeing cruise travels along the Mississippi River, allowing you to soak up the scenery at a relaxing, rhythmic pace, complete with historical commentary.
Dinner & Dancing on the Mighty Mississippi
Enjoy a night of dinner and dancing on this cruise on the Mighty Mississippi. Indulge in a delicious buffet and share a wonderful dinner with your family or friends, then enjoy live music from the dance floor or the deck.
Once on board, you are escorted to your table, then you are free to roam the boat until the captain announces that dinner is ready. After dinner, you are free to dance or sit back and enjoy the music. Live entertainment is included on our Dinner Cruises. It may be The Rivermen playing modern jazz (Saturday night from Memorial Day thru September), or you might get to enjoy the music of Tim Hart (Mondays & Tuesdays), or Adam Ledbetter and David Damm (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Listen or dance to their favorite tunes — and they have been known to take a request or two. And you never know when a crew member or two may step up on the stage and join in.
It’s a fun night of music for the young and the young at heart! You never know when members of the crew might take up a mic and sing you a song. Our dancefloor is available after dinner if you are so inclined, or you can choose to dance under the stars on the outer decks (no dancing on the tables and chairs, please).
A cruise aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat is great for family events. Whether you are a visitor or resident of Hannibal, our unique riverboat experience makes a wonderful memory for you to take home with you! We’re looking forward to having you on board!
Inclusions & Highlights:
- A delicious dinner buffet
- Live musical entertainment
- Relaxing or dancing to the music
- Soaking in beautiful scenery along the Mississippi River
What Is Not Included?
- Alcoholic beverages — but they are available for purchase from our fully stocked bar and concession stand
- Iced tea, coffee, and water
- Riverboat roast beef
- Seasoned baked chicken breast
- Deluxe tossed salad with dressing
- Captain’s Favorite pasta salad
- Baked potato with butter and sour cream
- Seasoned green beans
- Dinner roll
- Delicious Ghirardelli brownie dessert
* You may go through the buffet once.
* Additional beverages can be purchased from our fully stocked bar/concession stand. A government issued ID is required to purchase alcoholic beverages for those 21 years and older.
* The dinner menu is subject to change.
- Sunday - Friday Nights
Enjoy the music of Adam Ledbetter on piano and David Damm on a variety of instruments. Listen or dance to their favorite tunes. They might even take a request or two! You never know when members of the crew might take up a mic or drumsticks and join them.
- Saturday Nights
The tradition of music on the river continues with the sound of modern jazz, big band, blues, and just about everything else from The Rivermen, a four-piece (or more) ensemble. More than 50 years of entertaining qualifies this ensemble to offer all ages a good time. The Rivermen show you why the river, Hannibal to New Orleans, is musical in many ways.
- Center Street Landing (Hannibal, MO)
All cruises depart from Center Street Landing on the waterfront in historic Hannibal, MO. Boarding begins 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Please see our contact page for our address and directions.
Meeting location details are provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.