During this cruise, you are treated to a buffet dinner, live musical entertainment with access to the dancefloor, and freedom to roam the boat on our outer decks under the stars.
- Adults (Ages 13 and older)
- Children (Ages 5-12)
- Wee Ones (Ages 4 and under)
Relax on the Mississippi
This one-hour sightseeing cruise travels along the mighty Mississippi River, allowing you to soak up the scenery at a relaxing, rhythmic pace. Listen as the captain guides your cruise with historical commentary on the history, legends, and sights of the Mississippi River.
A cruise aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat is great for family events. Whether you are a visitor or resident of Hannibal, you can make wonderful memories aboard our unique riverboat experience! Looking forward to having you onboard!
Highlights & Inclusions:
- Soak in beautiful scenery along the Mississippi River
- Listen to the narrated history, legends, and sights of the area
What Is Not Included?
- Food and beverages — but a fully stocked bar and a concession stand are available to purchase sandwiches, snacks, and beverages.
All cruises depart from Center Street Landing on the waterfront in historic Hannibal, MO. Boarding begins 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Please see our contact page for our address and directions.
Meeting location details are provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.